If you’re running a small business in London, operating as a sole trader or working as a contractor or freelancer, you will need to complete and send a tax return to HMRC, declaring your income and allowing them to assess how much tax you need to pay.
Many people who are new to self employment or running their own business aren’t aware that it’s vital to:
- Complete their tax return correctly.
- Submit their tax return before the deadline. This is important because tax returns filed after the deadline can incur penalties from HMRC.
Why do I need a professional to complete my tax return? Can’t I do it myself?
You can, but…
- Tax can be very complex, but by leaving it to a professional, you can be reassured that your tax return is corrected completely and will be submitted on time – meaning there is no last minute panic or fines to worry about later. Late filing fees can be up to £3,000, and you may also receive an unexpectedly large tax bill if the return wasn’t completed correctly. You will know how much tax is due in advance, leaving you plenty of time to pay your balance to HMRC.
- A professional accountant will ensure that you’re aware of all the types of expenditure that you can claim against tax. Most business owners don’t realise how much money they could save every year by recording and claiming for all their business expenses, and often don’t know how best to claim them. When we take on a new client at The Accountancy Partnership, it’s very rare for us not to discover ways to reduce their tax bill.
- You’re less likely to be investigated by HMRC if your return has been filed by a professional.
- Usually, a professional can complete and file your tax return much more quickly and efficiently than you can – saving you time, money and stress.
Leaving your tax return in the hands of a professional takes the pressure off you, leaving you time to concentrate on what you do best – running and growing your business.
Why should I choose The Accountancy Partnership to complete my tax returns?
We can offer a comprehensive, easy-to-use tax return service at an affordable price.
Our service goes a lot further than form-filling. All of our competitively priced packages include completion of your tax return, including help with tax payment methods, schedules and deadlines, and includes many extra services and benefits to help your business.
Easy to use:
We aim to make the process as easy as possible.
- First, we ensure all your accounts are complete and correct – essential for filing an accurate tax return.
- Next, we take a look at your tax situation as a whole – not just your business income and expenses – to determine how we can save you money on your tax bill.
- Our money-saving recommendations and your tax return are then passed to another Senior Accountant for review and approval.
- After review, a copy will be sent to you so that you can ensure you understand and approve of our calculations before any submission is made.
- We are fully accessible via online chat, email, telephone or at our London office.
- Last but not least, once you tell us that you’re happy with our work, we will submit your return to HMRC.
Because we operate online and our head office is outside the capital, we have lower operating costs. We pass these savings on to you, meaning that even if you’re based in London you don’t have to pay London prices!
Our affordable, comprehensive tax service is designed to give you peace of mind and maximum savings, so why not get an instant online quote now and see how much you can save?
We love to chat about our services and how we can help your business. You can call our London office on 020 3355 4047 or make an appointment to come in and see us at the below address:
201 E1 Studios
7 Whitechapel Road
You can also get an instant quote on our tax return services by clicking on the quote button. This will take you to our main website, where you can also get further information about us and the full range of services we offer.